Hi! I’m Stacie, a Blogger and Coach helping women ditch distraction, overcome overwhelm, and achieve their biggest goals using realistic mindset and mindfulness habits. My goal is peaceful productivity: reaching our goals while being more present and intentional in our everyday lives.
If you’ve ever had the thought: “I am so overwhelmed” or “I don’t know where to start” or “Where does all of my time go?”, you’re in the right place.
I’ve been there. It’s so easy to get sucked into so many different time-sucking activities that keep us distracted and incapable of reaching our goals. And unfortunately, modern life is designed to keep you distracted and chasing things that don’t bring long-term happiness.
But there’s a way out, and I’m here to help. I’ll be experimenting with implementing new, realistic habits around mindset and mindfulness. Because when you’re focused on living in the present, your relationships improve, your productivity improves, and you can live with more peace.
I’m happy to have you join me on this journey.
Some fun facts:
- I enjoy traveling and have visited 17 countries (so far!).
- I’m obsessed with the 80s, and I’m a total nerd at heart (MST3K for life, ya’ll!). I’m basically the least cool person you’ll ever meet.
- My proudest moment is trekking in Nepal and seeing Mt. Everest (despite getting sick and struggling for most of the trek!).
- I have a Master’s degree in Counseling and a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, and will be attending the Raleigh Coaching Academy in Fall 2019 to become a Certified Authentic Leadership Coach.
- I enjoy reading so much that I read while I blow-dry my hair in the morning. They say multitasking is bad, but I disagree when it comes to reading!
- I met my husband during our freshmen year in college and we’ve been together ever since (almost 16 years!).