Hi! I’m Stacie, a Career Coach turned Branding and Web Designer who is currently learning visual design and coding via Skillcrush.
I created my brand and website as a coach all on my own (with some training) and I really, really enjoyed it, even more so than actually being a coach. I learned a ton in the process and had lingering thoughts of whether I could learn enough to do it as a freelancer in my spare time.
And then I decided, “Yes, I can!” As a (former, eeek!) Career Coach, I know the importance of letting go of an old professional identity in order to go after your next dream — even if that dream feels terrifying and out of your comfort zone.
I’m happy to have you join me on this journey. And if you’d like to hire me, please reach out!
Some fun facts:
- I enjoy traveling and have visited 17 countries (so far!).
- I’m obsessed with the 80s, and I’m a total nerd at heart (MST3K for life, ya’ll!). I’m basically the least cool person you’ll ever meet.
- My proudest moment is trekking in Nepal and seeing Mt. Everest (despite getting sick and struggling for most of the trek!).
- I have a Master’s degree in Counseling and a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, but I’ve always enjoyed building websites and had a blog for several years after college called Imperfectly Healthy.
- I enjoy reading so much that I read while I blow-dry my hair in the morning. They say multitasking is bad, but I disagree when it comes to reading!
- I met my husband during our freshmen year in college and we’ve been together ever since (almost 15 years!).
Ready to chat more? Schedule a free 20-minute call where we’ll discuss your needs and how I can help. Can’t wait to meet you!