I believe you can have a business or career you LOVE without the stress, the overwhelm, the anxiety, or the burnout.
You can wake up excited for your work. You can get energy from who you work with and how you get results. You can find your people – the people you align with and light you up – the ones you LOVE taking lunch with, the ones you love serving in your business.
If you’re building your business, you can ignore all those shiny objects fighting for your attention – the millions of courses, strategies, marketing techniques, the latest social media trends, alllll the Facebook ads – and still create a thriving business. And keep your sanity while doing it. This is why I love being a side hustle coach!
If you’re still not sure what you want to do in your business, but you can’t get the idea of entrepreneurship out of your head – I’m your gal!
As a side hustle coach, I love using my 8+ years of career coaching experience to puzzle together your experiences + your ideal client + a marketable problem (that you can solve) to create the perfect side hustle for you. And help you start and grow that business while working full time and still living your life.
And if you’re in a job you want to love (but ugh, the hours! Ugh, the people!), trust me that there is a way to accomplish more, while working less and to create better relationships, with less drama.
And if you feel stuck in a job that no longer serves you, there is absolutely a way out – be gone, golden handcuffs!
The fun stuff
I love long walks on the beach (no, really, I do love a good walk!), kombucha, my mini Aussie puppy, and exploring the world with my husband of 12+ years (17 countries so far!).
I’m too legit to quit (the boring, but important, stuff!):
- I have a Master’s degree in Counseling from Hofstra University and a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from West Texas A&M University.
- I am attending the Raleigh Coaching Academy in Fall 2019 to become a Certified Authentic Leadership Coach.
- I’m a Certified Global Career Development Facilitator through the Center for Credentialing and Education.
- I have 8+ years of experience as a career coach, have taught career development workshops and courses for hundreds, and have spoken at various conferences on career development.
- I studied digital marketing with Julie Stoian and have spent the last 2 years learning the ins-and-outs of creating and growing an online business.